Showing Collections: 2041 - 2051 of 2051
This photograph collection contains a number of glass negatives of photographs of Brewer, Maine around the turn of the century. Also present are a few later photographs taken in the 1950's.
Yankee Moderns: Folk Regional Identity in the Sawmill Valley of Western Massachusetts, 1890-1920/Michael Hoberman
This collection includes a series of interviews done for Hoberman’s book, Yankee Moderns: Folk Regional Identity in the Sawmill Valley of Western Massachusetts, covering years 1890-1920 (Knoxville: University of Tennessee Press, 2000).
Financial records of a local electric utility in Maine. Included are a cash book (Apr.-Aug. 1921), an operating journal (Mar. 1921-Aug. 1921), and a ledger (Apr.-July 1921).
Created as a project for a class at Old Town High School, Old Town, Maine. "A Church in Time" includes text; two CD-ROMs with script, history and photographs; and transcription of script.
Love letters, 1896-1897, between Arthur Yeaton and Ella Sylvester while Ella was a medical student in Philadelphia. Some of the letters were sent to Yeaton in Rochester, N.H. Ella Sylvester was living in Philadelphia and in Lisbon Falls, Maine, during the time the letters were sent.
Collection relating to the circus career of "Yorkie the Clown," and restaurant owner from Camden, Maine. Includes correspondence, clippings, and memorabilia.
The collection contains a daily list of farm chores, diaries, and correspondence of the York family of New Sharon, Maine.
Papers, 1832-1854, include handwritten documents and printed ephemera relating to the women's strike and early labor organizing activities pertaining to the York Manufacturing Company mill in Saco, Maine.
Two diaries, one written in 1876 and one in 1917, by Frederick Osborne Young.
The collection contains minutes of YMCA meetings, annual reports, newsletters, information about conferences, etc.
Contains the records of a group founded in Machiasport, Maine, in 1890.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 1584
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 272
- Northeast Archives of Folklore and Oral History 195
- Correspondence 389
- Clippings 224
- Ledgers (Account books) 215
- Diaries 194
- Oral histories 188
- Letters (Correspondence) 187
- Folklore 179
- Photographs 167
- Account books 164
- Financial records 156
- Minutes 133
- Reports 103
- Daybooks 100
- Scrapbooks 99
- Receipts (Financial records) 89
- Manuscripts 79
- Articles 69
- Pamphlets 65
- Groceries -- Prices 57
- Business records 56 + ∧ less
- English 2049
- French 3
- Algonquian languages 1
- Chinese 1
- German 1
- University of Maine 156
- Central Maine Power Company 49
- State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts (Maine) 16
- MacDougall, Pauleena 15
- Chamberlain, Joshua Lawrence, 1828-1914 12
- University of Maine. Department of History 10
- Bowdoin College 9
- Ives, Edward D. 9
- Maine Masque Theatre 9
- University of Maine. Cooperative Extension 9
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 8
- Fernald, Merritt Caldwell, 1838-1916 7
- Hauck, Arthur A. (Arthur Andrew), 1893-1992 7
- Blaine, James Gillespie, 1830-1893 6
- Hamlin, George H. 6
- Maine Federation of Women's Clubs 6
- Rodrigue, Barry H. 6
- U.S. Customs Service 6
- University of Maine. Department of Communication and Journalism 6
- University of Maine. Department of English 6 + ∧ less