Showing Collections: 1921 - 1927 of 1927
Identifier: SpC MS 1623-sc
Overview Created as a project for a class at Old Town High School, Old Town, Maine. "A Church in Time" includes text; two CD-ROMs with script, history and photographs; and transcription of script.
Identifier: SpC MS 0642
Scope and Contents Love letters, 1896-1897, between Arthur Yeaton and Ella Sylvester while Ella was a medical student in Philadelphia. Some of the letters were sent to Yeaton in Rochester, N.H. Ella Sylvester was living in Philadelphia and in Lisbon Falls, Maine, during the time the letters were sent.
Identifier: SpC MS 0643
Overview Collection relating to the circus career of "Yorkie the Clown," and restaurant owner from Camden, Maine. Includes correspondence, clippings, and memorabilia.
Identifier: SpC MS 1330
Overview The collection contains a daily list of farm chores, diaries, and correspondence of the York family of New Sharon, Maine.
Identifier: SpC MS 0974-sc
Overview Two diaries, one written in 1876 and one in 1917, by Frederick Osborne Young.
Identifier: SpC MS 1441
Overview The collection contains minutes of YMCA meetings, annual reports, newsletters, information about conferences, etc.
Identifier: SpC MS 1680-sc
Overview Contains the records of a group founded in Machiasport, Maine, in 1890.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 1565
- Northeast Archives of Folklore and Oral History 191
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 171
- Correspondence 351
- Ledgers (Account books) 213
- Clippings 203
- Diaries 185
- Oral histories 184
- Letters (Correspondence) 183
- Folklore 176
- Account books 162
- Photographs 160
- Financial records 150
- Minutes 109
- Daybooks 97
- Scrapbooks 92
- Reports 86
- Receipts (Financial records) 83
- Manuscripts 76
- Pamphlets 60
- Articles 59
- Business records 56
- Groceries -- Prices 55 ∧ less
- University of Maine 152
- Central Maine Power Company 49
- MacDougall, Pauleena 14
- State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts (Maine) 13
- Chamberlain, Joshua Lawrence, 1828-1914 12
- Bowdoin College 8
- Ives, Edward D. 8
- Fernald, Merritt Caldwell, 1838-1916 7
- Blaine, James Gillespie, 1830-1893 6
- Hamlin, George H. 6
- Maine Masque Theater 6
- Rodrigue, Barry H. 6
- U.S. Customs Service 6
- University of Maine. Cooperative Extension 6
- University of Maine. Department of History 6
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company 5
- Delta Delta Delta. Alpha Kappa Chapter (University of Maine) 5
- Eckstorm, Fannie Hardy, 1865-1946 5
- Great Northern Paper Company 5
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 5 ∧ less