Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: SpC MS 0202
Overview Papers relating to the logging industry in Maine and the Great Northern Paper Company.
Identifier: SpC MS 1760-sc
Scope and Contents Lumber contracts between Amos A. Graffte and Great Northern Paper Company, also includes one building contract between Graffte and Moose River Plantation.
Identifier: SpC MS 0210
Overview Collection includes correspondence, subject files, publications, contracts for material and labor, maps and plans, photographs and production records.
Identifier: SpC MS 1630
Overview Maps, plans, aerial photographs and other materials collected by Johnson to document forest land use and logging in Maine, especially in areas near the Kennebec River and Moosehead Lake.
Identifier: SpC MS 0399
Overview The collection contains records of the Penobscot Paddle and Chowder Society, an organization in Bangor, Maine, for people interested in canoeing, kayaking and other outdoor activities. The materials center on environmental advocacy activities of the group in the 1970s.
- Names: Great Northern Paper Company X
- Correspondence 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Account books 1
- Bangor (Me.) 1
- Bills of sale 1
- Clippings 1
- Contracts 1
- Daybooks 1
- East Millinocket (Me.) -- History 1
- Financial records 1
- Forests and forestry -- History -- Maine 1
- Forests and forestry -- Maps -- Maine 1
- Kennebec River Valley (Me.) -- Maps 1
- Land surveys 1
- Logging -- History -- Maine 1
- Logging -- Maps -- Maine 1
- Lumber trade -- Maine 1
- Lumbering 1
- Lumbering -- History -- Maine -- Penobscot River 1
- Madison (Me.) -- History 1 ∧ less