Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Class notes kept by Adams for a course in science at the Medical School of Maine. The volume contains a dedication to Clara Boutelle of Brunswick, Maine.
Miscellaneous programs and publications of the college.
A diploma granted in 1821 to Rufus King Cushing by Bowdoin College and one granted in 1824 by the Medical School of Maine at Bowdoin.
The diaries of a student and Civil War soldier.
The Hamlin family papers consist primarily of the personal, political and business papers of Hannibal Hamlin, his sons Charles, Cyrus, Hannibal E., and Frank Hamlin, Charles Hamlin's son, Charles E. Hamlin and his wife, Myra Sawyer Hamlin, and their daughter, Louise Hamlin. The collection also includes papers of Hannibal Hamlin's brother, Elijah L. Hamlin and his son, Augustus C. Hamlin, as well as photographs, and materials about other family members.
The correspondence of a Bowdoin College student in the late 1870s and early 1880s. The letters are from Fred LaForest Johnson's father, his young brother Harry, his cousin Carrie who lived in Northport, Maine, his aunt Amanda from Fort Wayne, Indiana. The bulk of the correspondence is from his sister Mae. Included also are a diary from 1877, 2 photographs of Fred, a short genealogy of the Johnson family, and other miscellaneous letters and papers.
The collection contains photographs taken by Edwin R. Starbird, a professional photographer in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, specializing in views of the Maine woods. Collection also contains one folder of Starbird family papers.
- Names: Bowdoin College X
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 8
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Diaries 3
- Clippings 2
- Correspondence 2
- Maine -- Social life and customs 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Photographs 2
- Typescipts 2
- Accounts 1
- Administrative records 1
- Agendas 1
- American literature -- Maine 1
- American poetry -- 20th century -- History and criticism -- Periodicals 1
- Animals -- Photographs -- Maine 1
- Articles 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Bath (Me.) -- Photographs 1
- Brunswick (Me.) -- Photographs 1
- Budgets 1
- Business records 1
- Businessmen -- 19th century 1 ∧ less
- Chinese 1
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Japanese 1
- Medical School of Maine 2
- Adams, Charles B. 1
- Boutelle, Clara 1
- Cushing, Rufus King, 1802-1889 1
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 1
- Flower, Eric S. 1
- Foster, Benjamin Browne, 1831-1903 1
- Foster, Charles H. (Charles Howell), 1913- 1
- Hamlin family 1
- Hamlin, Augustus C. (Augustus Choate), 1829-1905 1
- Hamlin, Charles Eugene 1
- Hamlin, Charles, 1837-1911 1
- Hamlin, Ellen Emery, -1925 1
- Hamlin, Hannibal, 1809-1891 1
- Johnson family 1
- Johnson, Fred LaForest, 1859-1939 1
- Johnson, Harry, 1873- 1
- Johnson, Mae 1
- King, Stephen, 1947- 1 ∧ less