Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
A daybook from the general store of Samuel Appleton in Waterville, Maine. The volume records names of customers, their purchases and the prices paid. Items purchased include crackers, coffee, stockings, flannel, Irish linen, brandy, etc.
Daybook of the owner of a general jobbing business in Waterville, Maine. The volume records financial transactions with suppliers from September to November, 1923.
Includes a daybook and corresponding ledger with index for a general store in Waterville, Maine. Goods purchased include sugar, candles, cider, flannel, tobacco, pork, apples, etc.
Daybook of a company located in Waterville, Maine. The volume lists daily expenditures of the company, beginning with those paid to company manager Frank L. Ames and others for setting up and incorporating the company and continuing with listings for amounts paid to other employees and charges to customers for telephone installations and repairs.
- Daybooks 4
- Dry-goods -- Prices 2
- General stores -- Maine -- Waterville 2
- Groceries -- Prices 2
- Businesswomen -- Maine -- Waterville 1
- Businesswomen -- Ohio -- Cincinnati 1
- Cincinnati (Ohio) -- Commerce 1
- Diaries 1
- Distributors (Commerce) -- Maine -- Waterville 1
- Distributors (Commerce) -- Ohio -- Cincinnati 1
- Farmers -- Maine -- Waterville 1
- Ledgers (Account books) 1
- Maine -- Climate -- Observations 1
- Telephone companies -- Maine -- Waterville 1
- Wholesale trade -- Maine -- Waterville 1 ∧ less
- Appleton, Samuel 1
- Blanchard, F. B. 1
- Bourque, Etienne H. 1
- F. B. Blanchard & Co. 1
- Kennebec Farmers and City Telephone Company 1