Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Walter Lewellen Arnold Papers
Personal papers and business records of Walter L. Arnold, a businessman, guide, fur trader, trapper and author from Greenville, Maine.
Thomas C. Bardwell Collection
A collection of materials related to Maine band leader and composer, R. B. Hall. Collection includes correspondence of Thomas C. Bardwell and items of and about R.B. Hall. Scores and sheet music of Hall's compositions comprise much of the collection.
Academic Affairs. Dean/Director, Cooperative Extension Service (University Of Maine) Records
Normand Dubé Education Papers
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
Roscoe C. Emery Papers
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Barbara Dunn Hitchner Papers
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
Office Of The President (University Of Maine) Records
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
James Shepherd Pike Papers
The papers of a journalist, diplomat and author from Calais, Maine. Including correspondence, diaries, notebooks, account books, manuscripts, and some family material. Correspondents include Salmon P. Chase, Charles Anderson Dana, G.G. Fogg, and Horace Greeley.
Erskine Clifton York Papers
Collection relating to the circus career of "Yorkie the Clown," and restaurant owner from Camden, Maine. Includes correspondence, clippings, and memorabilia.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 7
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Correspondence 7
- Clippings 6
- Photographs 5
- Letters (Correspondence) 4
- Pamphlets 4
- Reports 4
- Financial records 3
- Newsletters 3
- Bibliographies 2
- Brochures 2
- Business records 2
- Deeds 2
- Diaries 2
- Genealogies (Histories) 2
- Ledgers (Account books) 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Memorandums 2
- Minutes 2 + ∧ less
- French 1
- Arnold, Walter Lewellen, 1894- 1
- Bardwell, Thomas C. 1
- Bissell, Lewis 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Chase, Salmon P. (Salmon Portland), 1808-1873 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Dana, Charles A. (Charles Anderson), 1819-1897 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Eckardt, Michael J. 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Fogg, George Gilman, 1813-1881 1
- Garland, Katherine 1
- Greeley, Horace, 1811-1872 1
- Hall, Robert Browne, 1858-1907 1
- Henner, Patricia 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Maine Trappers Association 1 + ∧ less