Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
Includes journals, ledgers, time and payroll books, and scrapbooks. Also included is a copy of Hiatt's expert lumber pricer published in 1925.
The business records of the estate of Henry E. Prentiss, as administered by Henry M. Prentiss, concerning timberland holdings. Includes stumpage bills, records of checks received and sent, and correspondence. Also includes the Aroostook Land Company records.
Remick family papers include items that date to the late 17th century. Most of the papers concern Oliver P. Remick and his service in the U.S. Revenue Cutter Service, forerunner of the U.S. Coast Guard, from 1876-1895. Included are some earlier and later family materials, and historical Revenue Cutter Service materials. Also contains unpublished manuscripts of Martha Remick.
- Clippings 4
- Correspondence 4
- Account books 3
- Ledgers (Account books) 3
- Articles 2
- Bills of sale 2
- Business records 2
- Certificates 2
- Deeds 2
- Financial records 2
- Genealogies (Histories) 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Minutes 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Photographs 2
- Receipts (Financial records) 2
- Reports 2
- Advertisements 1
- Artifacts 1 + ∧ less
- Aroostook Land Company 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Baskahegan Dam Company 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- J. G. Deering & Son 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project 1
- Philbrick family 1
- Prentiss & Carlisle Co. 1
- Prentiss, Henry E., 1809-1873 1
- Prentiss, Henry Mellen 1
- Remick family 1 + ∧ less