Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Daughters of the American Revolution, Esther Eayres Chapter Records
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
Normand Dubé Education Papers
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
Eastern Maine General Hospital School of Nursing Collection
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
Roscoe C. Emery Papers
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine Records
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
Maine Home Economics Association Records
The records of the Association include the Constitution and by-laws, membership materials and information about the activities of the organization from 1925 on, though most the materials date from 1949 on. Also information about the Association's affliation with the American Home Economics Association is included.
Harriet H. Price Papers
Collection contains Harriet Price's papers documenting her work with Maine's Native American population and her activities as a citizen opposed to the war in Vietnam. Also contains publications on Maine Indian laws and legal issues and a collection of articles from Maine newspapers concerning Maine Indian land claims, 1977-1987.
Quoddy Regional Project Papers
Material related to the Quoddy Regional Project, a National Youth Administration program in the 1930s and 1940s designed to provide training and resources to unemployed youth.
Woman's Club of Orono Records
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Correspondence 8
- Clippings 6
- Minutes 6
- Photographs 6
- Reports 6
- Newsletters 5
- Financial records 4
- Pamphlets 4
- Annual reports 3
- Articles 2
- Bibliographies 2
- Bills of sale 2
- Bylaws 2
- Curricula 2
- Instructional and educations works 2
- Membership lists 2
- Monographs 2
- Orono (Me.) -- History 2
- Women -- Maine -- Orono -- Societies and clubs 2 + ∧ less
- French 1
- American Friends Service Committee 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Hancock County People for Peace in Vietnam Now 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Maine Association of Family and Consumer Science 1
- Maine Home Economics Association 1 + ∧ less