Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains personal correspondence from the 1920s through the 1960s reflecting Day's literary interests, efforts to publish his work and his activities in various social organizations. Client files from his career in insurance are also found in the collection.
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
The papers of a popular vocalist in the U.S. during the 20th century. Included are correspondence from 1917 to 1984, newspaper clippings, scores, photographs, scrapbooks, phonograph records, megaphone, and other memorabilia.
- Clippings 3
- Photographs 3
- Pamphlets 2
- Phonograph records 2
- Account books 1
- Authors, American -- Maine 1
- Bills of sale 1
- Books 1
- Bylaws 1
- Certificates 1
- Comic strips 1
- Curricula 1
- Diaries 1
- Financial records 1
- Hunting lodges -- Maine -- Princeton 1
- Insurance executives -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- Journalists -- Maine -- Biography 1 + ∧ less
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Day, John Franklin, 1884-1972 1
- East Maine Conference Seminary (Bucksport, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1