Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Richard N. Berry Scrapbook
A scrapbook covering Berry's political career in the Maine legislature from 1961 to 1971.
Lewellyn C. Daigle Scrapbook
A scrapbook compiled and annotated by Daigle describing his activities during World War II. The scrapbook contains photographs of fellow soldiers as well as of places Daigle was stationed during the war. The collection also contains two books: "God is my co-pilot" by Robert L. Scott and "Born in battle" by Rowan T. Thomas. The latter book contains a dedication to Daigle from Capt. Thomas.
Robert C. Hamlet Scrapbooks
Scrapbooks of programs from plays, concerts, operas, etc. performed in Portland, Maine, Boston, and New York as well as in London, Paris, Berlin and other European cities. The scrapbooks also contain clippings about the performances and performers.
M. Eleanor Jackson Papers
The papers cover M. Eleanor Jackson's years as a student on the University of Maine Orono campus from 1916-1920. Included are scrapbooks containing photographs of campus scenes and buildings, programs, and other items as well as material on Delta Delta Delta sorority.
Dorothy Hanington LeGrow Scrapbook
A scrapbook compiled by Dorothy Hanington while a student at the University of Maine.
Edgar S. Smart Scrapbook
Scrapbook compiled by Edgar Smart while a student at the University of Maine. It contains signatures and comments by class members, programs and memorabilia from campus activities, and photographs of students, campus buildings, athletic events and teams, and clubs and social events.
James Howard Waring Scrapbook
Scrapbook, 1917-1918, compiled by Waring while he was stationed at Camp Lee, Virginia, a military training camp. Includes memorabilia and photographs of camp life as well as copies of "The Bayonet," the camp newspaper.
- Greek letter societies -- Maine -- Orono 2
- Artifacts 1
- Camp Lee (Va.) -- History 1
- College students -- Maine -- Orono 1
- Concert programs 1
- Legislators -- Maine 1
- Maine -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Military training camps -- Virginia 1
- Newspapers 1
- Opera programs 1
- Photographs 1
- Students -- Maine -- Orono -- Social life and customs 1
- Theater programs 1
- Women college students -- Maine -- Orono 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial operations, American 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives 1 + ∧ less
- Delta Delta Delta. Alpha Kappa Chapter (University of Maine) 2
- Berry, Richard N. 1
- Daigle, Lewellyn C. 1
- Hamlet, Robert C. 1
- Jackson, M. Eleanor (Mary Eleanor), 1897-1979 1