Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Academic Affairs. Dean/Director, Cooperative Extension Service (University Of Maine) Records
Daughters of the American Revolution, Esther Eayres Chapter Records
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
Eastern Maine General Hospital School of Nursing Collection
This collection reflects the history of the School of Nursing at Eastern Maine General Hospital/Eastern Maine Medical Center from its beginning. Included are photographs, yearbooks, scrapbooks, correspondence, artifacts, etc. concerning the School of Nursing and its alumni. Rules, curricula, administrative papers, student progress reports and early corporate records are also included.
Roscoe C. Emery Papers
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Student Organizations And Publications. General Student Senate (University Of Maine) Records
Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine Records
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
Office Of The President (University Of Maine) Records
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Harriet H. Price Papers
Collection contains Harriet Price's papers documenting her work with Maine's Native American population and her activities as a citizen opposed to the war in Vietnam. Also contains publications on Maine Indian laws and legal issues and a collection of articles from Maine newspapers concerning Maine Indian land claims, 1977-1987.
Woman's Club of Orono Records
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 6
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 3
- Correspondence 8
- Minutes 7
- Newsletters 6
- Reports 6
- Financial records 5
- Photographs 5
- Annual reports 4
- Articles 3
- Budgets 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Artifacts 2
- Brochures 2
- Bylaws 2
- Deeds 2
- Notes 2
- Orono (Me.) -- History 2
- Press releases 2
- Women -- Maine -- Orono -- Societies and clubs 2 + ∧ less
- American Friends Service Committee 1
- Bangor General Hospital 1
- Bissell, Lewis 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital (Bangor, Me.) 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. Nurses Alumni Association 1
- Eastern Maine General Hospital. School of Nursing 1
- Eckardt, Michael J. 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Garland, Katherine 1
- Hancock County People for Peace in Vietnam Now 1
- Henner, Patricia 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Knights of Pythias 1 + ∧ less