Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Daughters of the American Revolution, Esther Eayres Chapter Records
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
Roscoe C. Emery Papers
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Student Organizations And Publications. General Student Senate (University Of Maine) Records
Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine Records
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
Office Of The President (University Of Maine) Records
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Our Neighborhood Club Papers
The Our Neighborhood Club papers collection consists of club program booklets, scrapbooks, photographs, as well as club meeting minutes and attendance. The collection does have papers that span between 1908 to 2007, however, the collection primarily focuses on club materials during the 1960s through the 1990s.
Student Organizations. Sophomore Eagles and Sophomore Owls (University of Maine) Records
The collection includes records the Sophomore Eagles, an honor society of the University of Maine for women that began in 1926, and the Sophomore Owls, an honor society for men that began in 1910.
Woman's Club of Orono Records
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 5
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 3
- Clippings 7
- Correspondence 6
- Financial records 6
- Photographs 6
- Newsletters 4
- Annual reports 3
- Budgets 3
- Reports 3
- Articles 2
- Brochures 2
- Deeds 2
- Notes 2
- Orono (Me.) -- History 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Press releases 2
- Programs (Documents) 2
- Women -- Maine -- Orono -- Societies and clubs 2
- Administrative records 1 + ∧ less
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Maine Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Our Neighborhood Club 1
- Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project 1
- Sentinel Agency (Firm) 1
- Smith, Margaret Chase, 1897-1995 1
- University of Maine 1
- University of Maine. General Student Senate 1
- University of Maine. Office of the President 1
- University of Maine. Sophomore Eagles 1 + ∧ less