Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
John Franklin Day Papers
The collection contains personal correspondence from the 1920s through the 1960s reflecting Day's literary interests, efforts to publish his work and his activities in various social organizations. Client files from his career in insurance are also found in the collection.
Normand Dubé Education Papers
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
Roscoe C. Emery Papers
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Student Organizations And Publications. General Student Senate (University Of Maine) Records
Barbara Dunn Hitchner Papers
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine Records
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
Office Of The President (University Of Maine) Records
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Parsons Family Papers
Woman's Club of Orono Records
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 7
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Financial records 8
- Photographs 8
- Clippings 6
- Minutes 5
- Newsletters 5
- Articles 4
- Reports 4
- Letters (Correspondence) 3
- Notes 3
- Annual reports 2
- Artifacts 2
- Bibliographies 2
- Brochures 2
- Budgets 2
- Business records 2
- Deeds 2
- Diaries 2
- Genealogies (Histories) 2 + ∧ less
- French 1
- Bank of Middle Georgia (Macon, Ga.) 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Day, John Franklin, 1884-1972 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- East Maine Conference Seminary (Bucksport, Me.) 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- George Parsons Sons (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- New England Mutual Life Insurance Company 1
- Parsons family 1
- Parsons, Edwin, 1823-1895 1
- Parsons, George, 1826-1907 1 + ∧ less