Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The Our Neighborhood Club papers collection consists of club program booklets, scrapbooks, photographs, as well as club meeting minutes and attendance. The collection does have papers that span between 1908 to 2007, however, the collection primarily focuses on club materials during the 1960s through the 1990s.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Correspondence 4
- Photographs 4
- Annual reports 3
- Financial records 3
- Newsletters 2
- Orono (Me.) -- History 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Programs (Documents) 2
- Women -- Maine -- Orono -- Societies and clubs 2
- Administrative records 1
- Articles 1
- Botany -- Maine 1
- Botany -- Societies, etc. 1
- Brochures 1
- Budgets 1
- Business records 1
- Deeds 1 ∧ less
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Maine Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Our Neighborhood Club 1
- Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project 1
- Sentinel Agency (Firm) 1
- Smith, Margaret Chase, 1897-1995 1
- Woman's Club of Orono 1 ∧ less