Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Clippings 4
- Financial records 4
- Minutes 4
- Annual reports 3
- Newsletters 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Articles 2
- Orono (Me.) -- History 2
- Reports 2
- Women -- Maine -- Orono -- Societies and clubs 2
- Administrative records 1
- Bibliographies 1
- Botany -- Maine 1
- Botany -- Societies, etc. 1
- Brochures 1
- Budgets 1
- Bulletins 1 + ∧ less
- French 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project 1
- Sentinel Agency (Firm) 1
- Smith, Margaret Chase, 1897-1995 1
- Woman's Club of Orono 1 + ∧ less