Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains the personal papers and business records of Corydon P. Cronk of Wellesley, Massachusetts. It contains correspondence, job-related documents, photographs, subject files, and publications relating to Corydon Cronk's long and varied career in forestry. Included are speeches, reports, notes, memos, meeting notices, and conference programs. Also included are early records of the More, Mitchell, Millard, and Smith families.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
Materials were collected and compiled by Peter Kellman with regard, primarily, to the strike at the International Paper Mill in Jay, Maine. Other materials include the Simplex Lockout, the Madison Project, and the Millinocket Project.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 6
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 4
- Photographs 8
- Reports 8
- Clippings 7
- Minutes 7
- Financial records 6
- Scrapbooks 5
- Articles 3
- Letters (Correspondence) 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Memorandums 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Speeches 3
- Annual reports 2
- Artifacts 2
- Brochures 2
- Budgets 2
- Diaries 2
- Forests and forestry -- Maine 2 ∧ less
- French 1
- AFL-CIO 1
- American Forestry Association 1
- Associated Faculties of the University of Maine System 1
- Bangor (Me.) 1
- Couture, Dennis 1
- Cronk, Corydon P., 1887-1972 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Forest History Society 1
- Getman, Jack 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Howlett, Duncan 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- International Paper Company 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Kellman, Peter, 1946- 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Maine AFL-CIO Committee on Runaway Shops 1
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Millard family 1
- Mitchell family 1 ∧ less