Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Collection includes minutes, programs, photographs, publications, notes, and correspondence of various clubs and organizations at the University of Maine at Orono. Also includes some newsletters produced by these clubs and organizations.
Records of a company and its successor which owned a share of the power rights of the Penobscot River in Maine.
The Earl Green collection consists of papers of Dr. Earl Green and his wife and associate, Margaret C. Green. Included are personal papers from graduate school, teaching papers from Ohio State, research materials from Jackson Lab, and before, Jackson Lab business papers, and reprints of articles by Jackson Lab's staff and others on genetics.
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 4
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Financial records 4
- Minutes 4
- Photographs 4
- Annual reports 3
- Articles 3
- Clippings 3
- Newsletters 3
- Receipts (Financial records) 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Diaries 2
- Genealogies (Histories) 2
- Lantern slides 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Photocopies 2
- Programs (Documents) 2
- Reports 2
- Administrative records 1
- American football 1 + ∧ less
- Allen, F. H. 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- East Branch Dam Company (Me.) 1
- East Branch Improvement Company (Me.) 1
- Goodwin, W. R. 1
- Green, Earl Leroy 1
- Hamlin, George H. 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Jackson Laboratory (Bar Harbor, Me.) 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- University of Maine 1
- University of Maine. Office of the President 1 + ∧ less