Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Writings, research materials, and notes on Maine academies, of a professor of Education, and author. Most of the papers are concerned with her writings whose topics include schools and academies in Maine, education, and place names in Maine.
Letters, diaries, notes, articles, photos, clippings, and theater memorabilia collected by Miss Forbes-Robertson for her book My Aunt Maxine.
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The papers of a forest entomologist working for the Maine Forest Service.
The papers are related to articles and columns written by Donald Richard Larrabee, a Washington correspondent.
The correspondence, notes, articles, scientific papers, and other papers of Arthur Norton concerning birds, mammals, botany, and the natural history of Maine. Includes the card file catalogue used in "Maine Birds."
Manuscripts of Rubenstein's unpublished books (Thousand Years of Russian History, The Potemkin) and book proposals (The Two Russian Revolutions 1905 and 1907, and Russia: What It Was and What It Is). Also included are copied papers that pertain to these manuscripts, notes, and source materials. Some of this material is translated, some is in German, French, and Russian. Some materials on Trotsky are included.
Papers of a historian of Waldoboro, Maine including correspondence, research notes, and clippings relating to Stahl's history of Waldoboro and to Germans in Maine.
- Correspondence 9
- Notes 9
- Manuscripts 8
- Scrapbooks 4
- Articles 3
- Letters (Correspondence) 3
- Maps 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Bibliographies 2
- Botany 2
- Genealogy (Discipline) 2
- Lantern slides 2
- Local history (Discipline) 2
- Newspapers 2
- Reports 2
- Reprints 2
- Vital statistics records 2
- Accounts 1 ∧ less
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 2
- Brooke, Edward W. (Edward William), 1919-2015 1
- Chadbourne, Ava Harriet, 1875- 1
- Cohen, William S. 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Dickey-Lincoln School Lakes Project 1
- Elliott, Maxine, 1868-1940 1
- Forbes-Robertson, Diana 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Kennedy, Edward M. (Edward Moore), 1932-2009 1
- LaBonte, George A. 1
- Larrabee, Don 1
- Maine. Bureau of Forestry 1
- Maine. Division of Entomology 1
- Muskie, Edmund S., 1914-1996 1
- Norton, Arthur Herbert, 1870-1943 1 ∧ less