Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Edmund Abbott Papers
The papers of a student from Winterport, Maine, studying to become a physician at Maine State College in Orono and the University Medical College of New York.
Herschel L. Bricker Theater Collection
Personal and professional correspondence of Dr. Herschel L. Bricker, and pamphlets, programs, photos, clippings, magazines, plays, reviews, playbills about the Maine Masque Theater, and theater in Maine.
Dutton Family Papers
Records, letters, and photos of an Ellsworth, Maine family, and of the Wheelock, Craig, and Briggs families of Augusta. Also included are sermons by Dutton family members.
Diana Forbes-Robertson Collection on Maxine Elliott
Letters, diaries, notes, articles, photos, clippings, and theater memorabilia collected by Miss Forbes-Robertson for her book My Aunt Maxine.
Office Of The President (University Of Maine) Records
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Faculty Records (University Of Maine). Professor Stevens (James Stacy) Records
Mildred "Brownie" and William E. Schrumpf Papers
Papers of a newspaper columnist and gastronomic guru in the Bangor area and of an agricultural economist. Includes columns, cookbooks, recipes, notebooks, menus and correspondence. Many of the cookbooks and much of the material relates to Maine.
Raymond F. Vigue Lumber Transport Notebooks
This collection includes photocopied notebooks of the various aspects of Mr. Vigue's jobs. Mr. Vigue has recorded every aspect in minute detail. The notebooks mostly concern transport in logging operations. Some marksmanship records are also in the collection.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 6
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Photographs 7
- Clippings 5
- Letters (Correspondence) 4
- Articles 3
- Notes 3
- Correspondence 2
- Diaries 2
- Legal documents 2
- Photocopies 2
- Playbills 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Theater -- United States 2
- Account books 1
- Actors -- United States 1
- Actresses -- United States 1
- Actresses, American 1
- Agricultural economists -- Maine 1
- Ambrotypes 1
- American football 1 + ∧ less
- Abbott, Edmund, 1857-1933 1
- Bricker, Herschel L. (Herschel Leonard) 1
- Briggs family 1
- Craig family 1
- Craig, Wheelock 1
- Dutton family 1
- Elliott, Maxine, 1868-1940 1
- Equipment Management System Training Course 1
- Forbes-Robertson, Diana 1
- Hollingsworth and Whitney Company 1
- Lacroix's Eagle Lake and West Branch Railroad 1
- Mack Trucks, inc. 1
- Maine Masque Theatre 1
- Maine. Department of Transportation 1
- Maine. State Highway Commission 1
- Schrumpf, Mildred "Brownie" 1
- Schrumpf, William 1
- State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts (Maine) 1
- Stevens, Bertha Bowerman 1
- Stevens, James Stacy, 1864-1940 1 + ∧ less