Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: UA RG 0009-004
Abstract The records include a history of the organization, membership information, correspondence, financial records, and information about special projects and events.
Identifier: SpC MS 0269
Abstract The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
Identifier: SpC MS 0311
Abstract The collection contains records of the Maine Dairymen's Association, a cooperative organization for farmers engaged in dairying and milk production.
Dates: 1934-1979; Majority of material found within 1948-1968
Identifier: SpC MS 0629
Abstract Records of the William Tell Club, a private hunting and social club on Spencer Pond near Maine's Moosehead Lake. It also contains a small group of papers of George T. and Mabel Bain, parents of the collection's donor.
Dates: 1903-1950; Majority of material found within 1903-1933
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 3
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Clippings 2
- Administrative records 1
- Annual reports 1
- Audits 1
- Botany -- Maine 1
- Botany -- Societies, etc. 1
- Dairy farmers -- Maine 1
- Dairy processing -- Maine 1
- Dairying, Cooperative -- Maine 1
- Directories 1
- Histories 1
- Hunting and fishing clubs -- Maine 1
- Invitations 1
- Journals (Accounts) 1
- Lantern slides 1 ∧ less
- Bain, George T., 1887-1974 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Maine Dairymen's Association 1