Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The records of a publishing company in Freeport, Maine. Included are financial records, correspondence with authors, business correspondence, proofs, advertising materials and some illustrations, half tones, and manuscripts.
The papers of a professor of history at the University of Maine, Orono. The papers contain materials concerning his research, writing, and teaching.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
Letters, diaries, notes, articles, photos, clippings, and theater memorabilia collected by Miss Forbes-Robertson for her book My Aunt Maxine.
The Earl Green collection consists of papers of Dr. Earl Green and his wife and associate, Margaret C. Green. Included are personal papers from graduate school, teaching papers from Ohio State, research materials from Jackson Lab, and before, Jackson Lab business papers, and reprints of articles by Jackson Lab's staff and others on genetics.
The papers of a forest entomologist working for the Maine Forest Service.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 5
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Correspondence 6
- Manuscripts 6
- Photographs 6
- Reports 5
- Clippings 4
- Notes 4
- Diaries 3
- Proceedings 3
- Education 2
- Examinations 2
- Financial records 2
- Forests and forestry -- Maine 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Maine -- History 2
- Memorandums 2
- Minutes 2
- Monographs 2
- Newsletters 2
- Reprints 2 ∧ less
- French 1
- University of Maine 2
- Associated Faculties of the University of Maine System 1
- Bangor (Me.) 1
- Bond Wheelwright Publishing Company 1
- Cumberland Press, Inc. 1
- Directory Publishing Co. 1
- Doty, C. Stewart (Charles Stewart) 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Elliott, Maxine, 1868-1940 1
- Forbes-Robertson, Diana 1
- Green, Earl Leroy 1
- Jackson Laboratory (Bar Harbor, Me.) 1
- LaBonte, George A. 1
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Maine. Bureau of Forestry 1
- Maine. Division of Entomology 1
- Pearl, Raymond 1
- Phi Kappa Phi. Chapter 1 (University of Maine) 1
- Raymond H. Fogler Library 1
- Sigma Xi 1 ∧ less