Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
John Franklin Day Papers
The collection contains personal correspondence from the 1920s through the 1960s reflecting Day's literary interests, efforts to publish his work and his activities in various social organizations. Client files from his career in insurance are also found in the collection.
Normand Dubé Education Papers
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
Student Organizations And Publications. General Student Senate (University Of Maine) Records
Barbara Dunn Hitchner Papers
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine Records
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
Office Of The President (University Of Maine) Records
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Student Organizations. Sophomore Eagles and Sophomore Owls (University of Maine) Records
The collection includes records the Sophomore Eagles, an honor society of the University of Maine for women that began in 1926, and the Sophomore Owls, an honor society for men that began in 1910.
Woman's Club of Orono Records
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 5
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 3
- Correspondence 7
- Financial records 7
- Photographs 7
- Clippings 5
- Minutes 5
- Newsletters 5
- Articles 3
- Letters (Correspondence) 3
- Notes 3
- Reports 3
- Annual reports 2
- Artifacts 2
- Bibliographies 2
- Budgets 2
- Diaries 2
- Genealogies (Histories) 2
- Lantern slides 2
- Memorandums 2
- Orono (Me.) -- History 2 + ∧ less
- French 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Day, John Franklin, 1884-1972 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- East Maine Conference Seminary (Bucksport, Me.) 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- New England Mutual Life Insurance Company 1
- University of Maine 1
- University of Maine. General Student Senate 1
- University of Maine. Office of the President 1
- University of Maine. Sophomore Eagles 1
- University of Maine. Sophomore Owls 1
- Wesleyan University (Middletown, Conn.) 1
- Woman's Club of Orono 1 + ∧ less