Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Daughters of the American Revolution, Esther Eayres Chapter Records
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
Meyer Davis Collection
The Meyer Davis collection reflects the career of a society orchestra leader.
Student Organizations And Publications. General Student Senate (University Of Maine) Records
Floyd Phillips Gibbons Papers
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
Barbara Dunn Hitchner Papers
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine Records
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
Berniece C. and Leo Meissner Papers
The papers of a journalist and art critic and of a Maine artist. Included are correspondence with artists, scrapbooks of articles written for the newspaper column Brush Strokes, greeting cards with original art work, brochures of museums and art galleries, photographs, pamphlets, exhibition catalogs.
Arthur Herbert Norton Ornithological Papers
The correspondence, notes, articles, scientific papers, and other papers of Arthur Norton concerning birds, mammals, botany, and the natural history of Maine. Includes the card file catalogue used in "Maine Birds."
Office Of The President (University Of Maine) Records
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Woman's Club of Orono Records
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 8
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Photographs 9
- Minutes 5
- Notes 5
- Financial records 4
- Newsletters 4
- Pamphlets 4
- Annual reports 3
- Budgets 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Orono (Me.) -- History 3
- Articles 2
- Artifacts 2
- Audiotapes 2
- Bibliographies 2
- Brochures 2
- Genealogies (Histories) 2
- Lantern slides 2 + ∧ less
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 2
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Davis family 1
- Davis, Hilda, 1895-1995 1
- Davis, Meyer 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Meissner, Berniece C. 1
- Meissner, Leo J. (Leo John), 1895-1977 1
- Meyer Davis Orchestra 1
- Norton, Arthur Herbert, 1870-1943 1
- Portland Society of Natural History (Me.) 1
- University of Maine. General Student Senate 1
- University of Maine. Office of the President 1 + ∧ less