Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Personal papers and business records of Walter L. Arnold, a businessman, guide, fur trader, trapper and author from Greenville, Maine.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 3
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Letters (Correspondence) 3
- Photographs 3
- Bibliographies 2
- Clippings 2
- Diaries 2
- Financial records 2
- Genealogies (Histories) 2
- Memorandums 2
- Newsletters 2
- Notes 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Photocopies 2
- Reports 2
- American football 1
- Artifacts 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Authors, American -- Maine 1 ∧ less
- French 1
- Arnold, Walter Lewellen, 1894- 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Maine Trappers Association 1