Showing Collections: 151 - 161 of 161
Theater in Portland (Me.) Collection
The collection records the history of theater in Portland, Maine. It consists of photographs of some 1000 actors and actresses in their various stage roles, of theatrical buildings in Portland, of playbills, of press clippings, of advertisements.
Toothaker Family Papers
The papers, mostly correspondence, of a family living in Phillips, Maine.
Harry T. Treworgy Papers
The papers of Harry T. Treworgy include advertisements from his establishments and items from his service to the state of Maine. Included in this are correspondence, petitions, and reports. There are a few photographic prints.
David Howard Tribou Collection
Views of Roque Island, Maine Photograph Album
An album of photographs attributed to William Lyman Underwood. The album was originally in the family home of Charles S. Hinkley of Jonesport, Maine, where Underwood often stayed while visiting the area. The photographs depict people and scenes from Roque Island, Maine. Also included are two photographs of the sardine boat "Curlew" that operated from the William Underwood Company factory in Jonesport, as well as photographs of birds and fish on the island.
Raymond F. Vigue Lumber Transport Notebooks
This collection includes photocopied notebooks of the various aspects of Mr. Vigue's jobs. Mr. Vigue has recorded every aspect in minute detail. The notebooks mostly concern transport in logging operations. Some marksmanship records are also in the collection.
University of Maine War Records
William Tell Club Records
Records of the William Tell Club, a private hunting and social club on Spencer Pond near Maine's Moosehead Lake. It also contains a small group of papers of George T. and Mabel Bain, parents of the collection's donor.
Dorothy Clarke Wilson Papers
Manuscripts, notes, galley, literary proofs and other literary papers of an author from Orono, Maine. Wilson wrote books, essays, plays, short stories, and poems. Collection includes manuscripts, correspondence, business papers, slide lectures, and a series concerning Edwin Wilson, Dorothy's husband, a Methodist minister.
Woman's Club of Orono Records
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
Student Organizations. Woodsmen's Team Memorabilia
Various photographs of team members, programs, team scores, and rules (1970-1976).
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 112
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 45
- Northeast Archives of Folklore and Oral History 4
- Photographs 120
- Correspondence 82
- Clippings 56
- Financial records 25
- Scrapbooks 25
- Reports 24
- Letters (Correspondence) 23
- Minutes 20
- Pamphlets 19
- Articles 18
- Manuscripts 17
- Black-and-white photographs 16
- Newsletters 15
- Diaries 14
- Notes 14
- Maine 12
- Picture postcards 12
- Artifacts 11
- Receipts (Financial records) 11
- College students -- Maine -- Orono 10 + ∧ less
- French 1
- University of Maine 25
- University of Maine. Cooperative Extension 5
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company 4
- Maine Masque Theatre 4
- Diamond International Corporation 3
- Hamlin, George H. 3
- Hauck, Arthur A. (Arthur Andrew), 1893-1992 3
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 3
- University of Maine. College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture 3
- A. L. R. Gardner Company (Dennysville, Me.) 2
- Bangor (Me.) 2
- Bissell, Lewis 2
- Bowdoin College 2
- Call, Albert "Bert", 1866-1965 2
- Eckstorm, Fannie Hardy, 1865-1946 2
- Gardner family 2
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 2
- International Paper Company 2
- James W. Sewall Company 2
- Jones, Vaughan, 1881-1967 2 + ∧ less