Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Personal and professional correspondence of Dr. Herschel L. Bricker, and pamphlets, programs, photos, clippings, magazines, plays, reviews, playbills about the Maine Masque Theater, and theater in Maine.
Writings, research materials, and notes on Maine academies, of a professor of Education, and author. Most of the papers are concerned with her writings whose topics include schools and academies in Maine, education, and place names in Maine.
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
Collection of correspondence, clippings, pamphlets, and publications in which Mrs. Doane's poems appear.
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
Papers and business records of Earl M. McChesney, a forester and land surveyor from Bangor, Maine.
The papers of a journalist and art critic and of a Maine artist. Included are correspondence with artists, scrapbooks of articles written for the newspaper column Brush Strokes, greeting cards with original art work, brochures of museums and art galleries, photographs, pamphlets, exhibition catalogs.
The correspondence, notes, articles, scientific papers, and other papers of Arthur Norton concerning birds, mammals, botany, and the natural history of Maine. Includes the card file catalogue used in "Maine Birds."
- Correspondence 7
- Manuscripts 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Notes 3
- Articles 2
- Maps 2
- Actors -- United States 1
- Actresses -- United States 1
- Annual reports 1
- Art -- Maine 1
- Artifacts 1
- Artists -- Maine 1
- Bangor (Me.) -- Maps 1
- Bibliographies 1
- Biographies 1
- Biology 1
- Birds -- Maine 1 + ∧ less
- Bricker, Herschel L. (Herschel Leonard) 1
- Chadbourne, Ava Harriet, 1875- 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Doane, Myrtle G., 1914- 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Maine Masque Theatre 1
- McChesney, Earl M. (Earl Moore), 1913-1999 1
- Meissner, Berniece C. 1
- Meissner, Leo J. (Leo John), 1895-1977 1
- Norton, Arthur Herbert, 1870-1943 1
- Portland Society of Natural History (Me.) 1
- Spectra-Mac (Firm) 1 + ∧ less