Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The record group contains material created and curated by the University of Maine's Alpha Beta Chapter of Omicron Nu. The records include copies of newsletters, chapter officer packets from conclaves, handbooks, material related to events, details of scholarships, meeting minutes, member communications, reports, chapter financial information, membership lists and cards, and photographs of members.
The records mainly contain textual information particularly meeting agendas, minutes, reports, notes, and supporting material from University of Maine Board of Trustee and various committees (both standing and ad-hoc committees), biographical information related to individual University of Maine trustees, chairs, sectaries, and clerks, and various files on subjects under consideration by the Board.
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
The Earl Green collection consists of papers of Dr. Earl Green and his wife and associate, Margaret C. Green. Included are personal papers from graduate school, teaching papers from Ohio State, research materials from Jackson Lab, and before, Jackson Lab business papers, and reprints of articles by Jackson Lab's staff and others on genetics.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The collection contains records of the Maine Dairymen's Association, a cooperative organization for farmers engaged in dairying and milk production.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 7
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 6
- Correspondence 11
- Reports 9
- Clippings 8
- Financial records 8
- Newsletters 8
- Photographs 8
- Annual reports 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Budgets 4
- Notes 4
- Pamphlets 4
- Articles 3
- Legal documents 3
- Memorandums 3
- Press releases 3
- Slides (Photographs) 3
- Brochures 2
- Bylaws 2
- College presidents -- Maine 2 + ∧ less
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 2
- University of Maine 2
- University of Maine. Cooperative Extension 2
- American Forestry Association 1
- Associated Faculties of the University of Maine System 1
- Bangor (Me.) 1
- Cornell University 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Deering, Arthur Lowell 1
- Forest History Society 1
- Green, Earl Leroy 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Howlett, Duncan 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Jackson Laboratory (Bar Harbor, Me.) 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Maine Dairymen's Association 1
- Natural Resources Council of Maine 1 + ∧ less