Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The records mainly contain textual information particularly meeting agendas, minutes, reports, notes, and supporting material from University of Maine Board of Trustee and various committees (both standing and ad-hoc committees), biographical information related to individual University of Maine trustees, chairs, sectaries, and clerks, and various files on subjects under consideration by the Board.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences. Department Of Anthropology (University Of Maine) Records
The papers of a professor of history at the University of Maine, Orono. The papers contain materials concerning his research, writing, and teaching.
Records of a company and its successor which owned a share of the power rights of the Penobscot River in Maine.
The Earl Green collection consists of papers of Dr. Earl Green and his wife and associate, Margaret C. Green. Included are personal papers from graduate school, teaching papers from Ohio State, research materials from Jackson Lab, and before, Jackson Lab business papers, and reprints of articles by Jackson Lab's staff and others on genetics.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The papers of a forest entomologist working for the Maine Forest Service.
The papers are related to articles and columns written by Donald Richard Larrabee, a Washington correspondent.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences. Maine Folklife Center (University Of Maine) Records
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 6
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 5
- Correspondence 10
- Reports 9
- Clippings 8
- Notes 8
- Photographs 8
- Articles 6
- Financial records 4
- Manuscripts 4
- Minutes 4
- Annual reports 3
- Artifacts 3
- Maine -- History 3
- Press releases 3
- Slides (Photographs) 3
- University of Maine -- Research grants 3
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- Brochures 2
- Budgets 2
- Bylaws 2
- College presidents -- Maine 2 + ∧ less
- Allen, F. H. 1
- Brooke, Edward W. (Edward William), 1919-2015 1
- Campana, Richard J. 1
- Cohen, William S. 1
- Dickey-Lincoln School Lakes Project 1
- Doty, C. Stewart (Charles Stewart) 1
- East Branch Dam Company (Me.) 1
- East Branch Improvement Company (Me.) 1
- Faulkner, Alaric, 1945-2011 1
- Faulkner, Gretchen Fearon 1
- Goodwin, W. R. 1
- Green, Earl Leroy 1
- Hamlin, George H. 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Ives, Edward D. 1
- Jackson Laboratory (Bar Harbor, Me.) 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Kennedy, Edward M. (Edward Moore), 1932-2009 1
- LaBonte, George A. 1 + ∧ less