Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The records of a fishing club. Included are minutes of meetings, financial records, savings deposit books, photographs, photographic negatives, slides, inventories, correspondence, receipts, original drawings, and a map of the Appalachian Trail from Katahdin to Mt. Bigelow published in 1934.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences. Department Of Anthropology (University Of Maine) Records
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
Materials were collected and compiled by Peter Kellman with regard, primarily, to the strike at the International Paper Mill in Jay, Maine. Other materials include the Simplex Lockout, the Madison Project, and the Millinocket Project.
The papers of a forest entomologist working for the Maine Forest Service.
Papers and business records of Earl M. McChesney, a forester and land surveyor from Bangor, Maine.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
A handwritten daily journal of a fire spotter in Maine. It includes personal memoirs and official records during the summers Paul Ware was a watchman for fires. Included also are a map, a newspaper clipping about the phasing out of fire rangers, and photographs.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 10
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Clippings 10
- Correspondence 10
- Maps 10
- Photographs 10
- Articles 5
- Financial records 5
- Artifacts 4
- Notes 4
- Reports 4
- Letters (Correspondence) 3
- Maine -- Maps 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Minutes 3
- Receipts (Financial records) 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Audiotapes 2
- Business records 2
- Diaries 2
- Genealogies (Histories) 2
- Legal documents 2 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO 1
- Amadamast Fishing Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Avery, Myron H. (Myron Haliburton), 1899-1952 1
- Couture, Dennis 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Diamond International Corporation 1
- Faulkner, Alaric, 1945-2011 1
- Faulkner, Gretchen Fearon 1
- Getman, Jack 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- H. P. Cummings Construction Company 1
- Hamlin, George H. 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- International Paper Company 1
- Johnston family 1
- Johnston, Donald Percy 1
- Johnston, John 1
- Johnston, W. Jasper (William Jasper) 1
- Johnston, William Percy 1 ∧ less