Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Writings, research materials, and notes on Maine academies, of a professor of Education, and author. Most of the papers are concerned with her writings whose topics include schools and academies in Maine, education, and place names in Maine.
The Meyer Davis collection reflects the career of a society orchestra leader.
Collection of correspondence, clippings, pamphlets, and publications in which Mrs. Doane's poems appear.
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
Materials were collected and compiled by Peter Kellman with regard, primarily, to the strike at the International Paper Mill in Jay, Maine. Other materials include the Simplex Lockout, the Madison Project, and the Millinocket Project.
The papers of a forest entomologist working for the Maine Forest Service.
The papers are related to articles and columns written by Donald Richard Larrabee, a Washington correspondent.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences. Maine Folklife Center (University Of Maine) Records
The Harold F. Moon collection is composed of materials that document his career in the theater in the Bangor area. Includes scrapbooks of clippings, programs, and a manuscript.
The correspondence, notes, articles, scientific papers, and other papers of Arthur Norton concerning birds, mammals, botany, and the natural history of Maine. Includes the card file catalogue used in "Maine Birds."
Papers of a historian of Waldoboro, Maine including correspondence, research notes, and clippings relating to Stahl's history of Waldoboro and to Germans in Maine.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 10
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Correspondence 11
- Manuscripts 10
- Notes 5
- Reports 5
- Pamphlets 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Maps 3
- Articles 2
- Artifacts 2
- Audiotapes 2
- Botany 2
- Forests and forestry -- Maine 2
- Genealogy (Discipline) 2
- Interviews 2
- Local history (Discipline) 2
- Maine 2
- Maine -- History 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO 1
- Associated Faculties of the University of Maine System 1
- Bangor (Me.) 1
- Brooke, Edward W. (Edward William), 1919-2015 1
- Chadbourne, Ava Harriet, 1875- 1
- Cohen, William S. 1
- Couture, Dennis 1
- Davis family 1
- Davis, Hilda, 1895-1995 1
- Davis, Meyer 1
- Dickey-Lincoln School Lakes Project 1
- Doane, Myrtle G., 1914- 1
- Getman, Jack 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- International Paper Company 1
- Ives, Edward D. 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Kellman, Peter, 1946- 1
- Kennedy, Edward M. (Edward Moore), 1932-2009 1 ∧ less