Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The records mainly contain textual information particularly meeting agendas, minutes, reports, notes, and supporting material from University of Maine Board of Trustee and various committees (both standing and ad-hoc committees), biographical information related to individual University of Maine trustees, chairs, sectaries, and clerks, and various files on subjects under consideration by the Board.
Academic Affairs. College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture (University of Maine) Records
The record group includes copies of College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture and individual unit publications; photographs and negatives of college research, college faculty and staff, and of the University of Maine campus buildings: Holmes Hall, Winslow Hall, Deering Hall, Merrill Hall, Rogers Hall, and the dedication of Hitchner Hall. Most of the photographs are undated.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences. Department Of Anthropology (University Of Maine) Records
Academic Affairs. Dean, College of Natural Sciences, Forestry and Agriculture. Biological Sciences. Department of Zoology (University Of Maine) Records
Vice President For Academic Affairs & Provost. Division of Marketing And Communications (University Of Maine) Records
Various miscellaneous material on chemical girding and debarking of trees research conducted by the University of Maine, 1951-1956. Including Maine Extension publications authored by Lewis P. Bissell, Extension Forestry Specialist, reference material, correspondence regarding the research, and photographs of the chemical girding and debarking of trees.
The collection is a compilation of copies of original photographs from throughout the state of Maine. It consists of over 2000 black and white copy prints and negatives detailing Maine's history since the 1850's. A description of each print is included on cards in a 2-drawer catalog and a cross-referenced topic index to the collection is included in the catalog.
Scrapbook from University of Maine alumna Marion Keith. The scrapbook contains programs, photographs, and memorabilia regarding the Alpha Upsilon Chapter of the Delta Zeta Sorority (including it being reactivated), clippings and programs from events Keith sang at including as part of the Glee Club, memorabilia from events on campus (including athletics), Maine Christian Association, proms and dances, photographs of campus buildings, and student guides and handbooks.
Photographs of University of Maine Orono campus buildings and of a group of students. One photograph of students has "1905" written on the back.
Various photographs of team members, programs, team scores, and rules (1970-1976).
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 11
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 1
- College students -- Maine -- Orono 5
- Clippings 4
- Correspondence 4
- College buildings -- Maine -- Orono 3
- Artifacts 2
- Bylaws 2
- College campuses -- Landscape architecture -- Maine -- Orono 2
- Maine -- History 2
- Newspapers -- Maine 2
- Photographs 2
- Press releases 2
- Records 2
- Reports 2
- Research -- Maine -- Orono 2
- Site plans 2
- Slides (Photographs) 2
- University of Maine -- Research grants 2
- Agendas 1
- Agricultural education -- History -- United States 1 ∧ less
- University of Maine. Cooperative Extension 2
- Bissell, Lewis 1
- Delta Zeta Sorority. Alpha Upsilon Chapter (University of Maine) 1
- Faulkner, Alaric, 1945-2011 1
- Faulkner, Gretchen Fearon 1
- Giddings, Edwin L. 1
- Glanz, William 1
- Hauck, Arthur A. (Arthur Andrew), 1893-1992 1
- Hunter, Susan J., Dr. 1
- J. F. Witter Teaching and Research Center 1
- Jones, George 1
- Keith, Marion 1
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Maine Christian Association 1
- Murray, Joseph M. 1
- Page Farm and Home Museum 1
- Pinkham, Lawrence D. 1
- State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts (Maine). Class of 1876 1
- The Maine Campus 1
- Thomson, Arline K. 1 ∧ less