Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains personal correspondence from the 1920s through the 1960s reflecting Day's literary interests, efforts to publish his work and his activities in various social organizations. Client files from his career in insurance are also found in the collection.
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
The papers cover M. Eleanor Jackson's years as a student on the University of Maine Orono campus from 1916-1920. Included are scrapbooks containing photographs of campus scenes and buildings, programs, and other items as well as material on Delta Delta Delta sorority.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 3
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Correspondence 3
- Photographs 3
- Clippings 2
- Financial records 2
- Notes 2
- American football 1
- Articles 1
- Authors, American -- Maine 1
- Baseball 1
- Basketball 1
- Books 1
- Brochures 1
- Budgets 1
- Bylaws 1
- College athletics 1
- College presidents -- Maine 1
- College presidents -- Portraits -- Maine -- Orono 1
- Comic strips 1 ∧ less
- Day, John Franklin, 1884-1972 1
- Delta Delta Delta. Alpha Kappa Chapter (University of Maine) 1
- East Maine Conference Seminary (Bucksport, Me.) 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1