Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences. Department Of Anthropology (University Of Maine) Records
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
The papers of a forest entomologist working for the Maine Forest Service.
Papers and business records of Earl M. McChesney, a forester and land surveyor from Bangor, Maine.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 3
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Photographs 4
- Maine -- Maps 3
- Maps 3
- Notes 3
- Reports 3
- Artifacts 2
- Genealogies (Histories) 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Maine -- History 2
- Photocopies 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- American football 1
- Anthropology 1
- Antiquities -- Maine -- Arrowsic Island 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Bangor (Me.) -- Maps 1
- Baseball 1 ∧ less
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Faulkner, Alaric, 1945-2011 1
- Faulkner, Gretchen Fearon 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- LaBonte, George A. 1