Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The records mainly contain textual information particularly meeting agendas, minutes, reports, notes, and supporting material from University of Maine Board of Trustee and various committees (both standing and ad-hoc committees), biographical information related to individual University of Maine trustees, chairs, sectaries, and clerks, and various files on subjects under consideration by the Board.
Academic Affairs. College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture (University of Maine) Records
The record group includes copies of College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture and individual unit publications; photographs and negatives of college research, college faculty and staff, and of the University of Maine campus buildings: Holmes Hall, Winslow Hall, Deering Hall, Merrill Hall, Rogers Hall, and the dedication of Hitchner Hall. Most of the photographs are undated.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences. Department Of Anthropology (University Of Maine) Records
Academic Affairs. Dean, College of Natural Sciences, Forestry and Agriculture. Biological Sciences. Department of Zoology (University Of Maine) Records
Vice President For Academic Affairs & Provost. Division of Marketing And Communications (University Of Maine) Records
Various miscellaneous material on chemical girding and debarking of trees research conducted by the University of Maine, 1951-1956. Including Maine Extension publications authored by Lewis P. Bissell, Extension Forestry Specialist, reference material, correspondence regarding the research, and photographs of the chemical girding and debarking of trees.
A volume of photographs and historical sketches of University of Maine Orono campus buildings compiled by Professor Weston S. Evans (Class of 1918). A note in the volume states that the "pictures in this book were taken between August 15 and October 15, 1942". The authors of the historical sketches are noted where available.
Scrapbook from University of Maine alumna Marion Keith. The scrapbook contains programs, photographs, and memorabilia regarding the Alpha Upsilon Chapter of the Delta Zeta Sorority (including it being reactivated), clippings and programs from events Keith sang at including as part of the Glee Club, memorabilia from events on campus (including athletics), Maine Christian Association, proms and dances, photographs of campus buildings, and student guides and handbooks.
Photographs of University of Maine Orono campus buildings and of a group of students. One photograph of students has "1905" written on the back.
Various photographs of team members, programs, team scores, and rules (1970-1976).
- College students -- Maine -- Orono 8
- Clippings 7
- College buildings -- Maine -- Orono 6
- College sports -- History -- Maine -- Orono 4
- Correspondence 4
- College students -- Societies and clubs -- Maine -- Orono 3
- Memorabilia 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Artifacts 2
- Bylaws 2
- College campuses -- Landscape architecture -- Maine -- Orono 2
- College teachers -- Maine -- Orono 2
- Fraternal organizations -- Maine 2
- Fraternal organizations -- Maine -- Orono 2
- Newspapers -- Maine 2
- Press releases 2
- Records 2
- Reports 2
- Research -- Maine -- Orono 2 + ∧ less
- Maine Masque Theatre 2
- Stewart, Loren P. 2
- University of Maine. Cooperative Extension 2
- Alpha Tau Omega. Beta Upsilon Chapter (University of Maine) 1
- Bissell, Lewis 1
- Cobb, Richard B. 1
- Cobb, Sumner Chase 1
- Delta Zeta Sorority. Alpha Upsilon Chapter (University of Maine) 1
- Evans, Weston S. 1
- Faulkner, Alaric, 1945-2011 1
- Faulkner, Gretchen Fearon 1
- Giddings, Edwin L. 1
- Glanz, William 1
- Hauck, Arthur A. (Arthur Andrew), 1893-1992 1
- Hunter, Susan J., Dr. 1
- J. F. Witter Teaching and Research Center 1
- Jones, George 1
- Keith, Marion 1
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Maine Christian Association 1 + ∧ less