Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The records include receipt books (1888-1894 incomplete, 1945-1949), ledgers (1912-1950), capital stock book (1902-1951), company meeting records (1902-1951), and photographs.
Account book for a general jobbing business in Bangor, Maine, located at 127 Hammond Street. Includes unidentified photograph.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
The collection reflects the business and civic activities of both Amos A. and Octavia Moulton Graffte. The collection is enriched by notes of explanation added to most items by the Grafftes' daughter, Marjorie Graffte Prout, the donor of the collection.
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
Records of the Katahdin Iron Works, an iron producing company located near Brownville Junction, Maine. It also includes records of Piscataquis Iron Works, a successor to Katahdin, and records generated by Prentiss and Carlisle Company of Bangor while managing the timberland on the Iron Works property.
- Correspondence 4
- Business records 3
- Clippings 3
- Financial records 3
- Receipts (Financial records) 3
- Articles 2
- Minutes 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Account books 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Bangor (Me.) -- Commerce 1
- Bibliographies 1
- Blast furnaces -- Maine 1
- Brochures 1
- Charters 1
- Deeds 1
- Dennistown (Me) 1
- Dennysville (Me.) -- Commerce 1 ∧ less
- A. L. R. Gardner Company (Dennysville, Me.) 1
- Ball, C. T. 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Gardner family 1
- Gardner, Aaron Leeman Raymond 1
- Graffte family 1
- Graffte, Amos A., 1871-1945 1
- Graffte, Octavia Moulton, -1943 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Jackman Lumber Company 1
- Katahdin Iron Works (Firm) 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project 1
- Pingree, David, 1795-1863 1
- Piscataquis Iron Works 1
- Prentiss & Carlisle Co. 1 ∧ less