Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The records of an honorary society of women educators in Maine. Included are histories of state and local chapters, copies of Mainspring, scrapbooks, minutes of meetings, newsletters, conference materials, treasurer's records, a fifty year history (1943-1993), and the biennial report (1991-1993).
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 3
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Clippings 3
- Correspondence 3
- Newsletters 3
- Photographs 3
- Articles 2
- Financial records 2
- Genealogies (Histories) 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Local histories 2
- Minutes 2
- Notes 2
- Orono (Me.) -- History 2
- Photocopies 2
- American football 1
- Annual reports 1
- Artifacts 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Baseball 1
- Basketball 1 ∧ less
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society International 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society International. Alpha Psi State (Me.) 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1