Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Papers include letters, family history, photographs, patent clippings, personal finances, 5 books, a Grasselli Medal for applied chemistry, 1 postccard scrapbook of Maud Henneberry.
The collection contains the personal papers and business records of Corydon P. Cronk of Wellesley, Massachusetts. It contains correspondence, job-related documents, photographs, subject files, and publications relating to Corydon Cronk's long and varied career in forestry. Included are speeches, reports, notes, memos, meeting notices, and conference programs. Also included are early records of the More, Mitchell, Millard, and Smith families.
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Family letters, newspaper clippings and documents relating to the geneology of the Cobb, Snow and Hopkins families.
Papers of a historian of Waldoboro, Maine including correspondence, research notes, and clippings relating to Stahl's history of Waldoboro and to Germans in Maine.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 6
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Clippings 6
- Genealogies (Histories) 6
- Photographs 6
- Correspondence 5
- Articles 2
- Deeds 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Newsletters 2
- Notes 2
- Photocopies 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Speeches 2
- Accounts 1
- Agriculture -- Maine -- Palermo 1
- American football 1
- Artifacts 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Baseball 1 ∧ less
- Cronk, Corydon P., 1887-1972 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Henneberry, Maud E. 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Lundberg, Gertrude W. 1
- Millard family 1
- Mitchell family 1
- Moore family 1
- Northeastern Timber Salvage Administration 1
- Richardson family 1
- Richardson, Annah B., 1888-1983 1
- Richardson, Arthur B., 1889-1979 1
- Smith family 1
- Spratt family 1
- Spratt, Chessman Chadwick, 1867-1923 1
- Spratt, Fred E., 1863-1920 1
- Spratt, Melissa Chadwick, 1836-1901 1
- Stahl, Jasper Jacob, 1886- 1
- United States. Office of Price Administration 1
- University of Maine 1 ∧ less