Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
The records include a history of the organization, membership information, correspondence, financial records, and information about special projects and events.
Collection includes minutes, programs, photographs, publications, notes, and correspondence of various clubs and organizations at the University of Maine at Orono. Also includes some newsletters produced by these clubs and organizations.
The collection contains material from Clinton Cole's years as a student at the University of Maine, including diaries from 1898 and 1899, memorabilia from his social activities at the university, lecture notes and photographs. The bulk of the collection is made up of Cole's scrapbooks and individual illustrations from newspapers and magazines of a variety of ships. Also included is an index to these illustrations by Robin Tarbell.
The papers of a professor of history at the University of Maine, Orono. The papers contain materials concerning his research, writing, and teaching.
Raymond Henry Fogler was a businessman and alumnus of the University of Maine. The University's library was named in his honor in 1962, becoming the largest library in Maine and serving as a foundation for intellectual pursuits at the university. Included in the collection are letters, correspondence, photographs, and memorabilia, spanning from his early life in South Hope, Maine, through his education, business career, and naval career, as well as personal photographs and mementos.
Materials from fraternities, sororities, and other Greek letter societies at the University of Maine at Orono. Includes membership lists, correspondence, newspaper clippings, photographs, audiotape, and slides.
The collection contains the personal papers of Vincent A. Hartgen, including correspondence and subject files about exhibits, art shows, galleries, etc. It also includes photographs of Hartgen, his art shows and other exhibits, and his paintings and drawings.
Office Of The President. Presidential Committee. Honorary Degree Recipients (University Of Maine) Records
The record group contains lists of recipients, biographies, photographs, newspaper clippings, correspondence, and guidelines for awarding honorary degrees at the University of Maine.
Record group includes clippings, proposals, and other materials relating to the attempt to establish a medical school at the University of Maine in the 1970s.
Family letters, newspaper clippings and documents relating to the geneology of the Cobb, Snow and Hopkins families.
The papers consist of letters, diaries, photographs, and memo books of the Sweetser family from Cumberland Center, Maine.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 11
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 6
- Photographs 16
- Correspondence 15
- Clippings 10
- Letters (Correspondence) 5
- Articles 3
- Audiotapes 3
- Minutes 3
- Newsletters 3
- Reports 3
- Diaries 2
- Maine -- History 2
- Membership lists 2
- Notes 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Programs (Documents) 2
- Research (Document genres) 2
- Slides (Photographs) 2
- Agricultural education -- History -- United States 1
- Application forms 1
- Art -- 20th century -- Maine 1 ∧ less
- Hauck, Arthur A. (Arthur Andrew), 1893-1992 2
- Adney, Tappan, 1868-1950 1
- Aley, Robert J. (Robert Judson), 1863-1935 1
- Allen, Kenneth 1
- Associated Faculties of the University of Maine System 1
- Bangor (Me.) 1
- Baxter, Elizabeth Sweetser 1
- Bendire, Charles, 1836-1897 1
- Brewster, William, 1851-1919 1
- British Information Services 1
- British Library of Information (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Cole, Clinton Llewellyn 1
- Coon, Robert W. 1
- Doty, C. Stewart (Charles Stewart) 1
- Eckstorm, Fannie Hardy, 1865-1946 1
- Elliott, Lloyd H. 1
- Fogler, Raymond Henry, 1892-1996 1
- Gannett, James 1
- Glidden, Richard M. 1 ∧ less