Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Personal papers and business records of Walter L. Arnold, a businessman, guide, fur trader, trapper and author from Greenville, Maine.
The collection contains information on summer camps and fishing and hunting camps in Maine.
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
Collection, 1938-1976, consists of the papers of the Maine Twin Party organization. Includes correspondence, photographs, clippings, scrapbooks, and a film reel documenting their semi-annual parties celebrating twins, and their research benefits. This party started as a small gathering for research, it expanded into a state organization that continued until the mid 1950s.
The papers of a journalist and art critic and of a Maine artist. Included are correspondence with artists, scrapbooks of articles written for the newspaper column Brush Strokes, greeting cards with original art work, brochures of museums and art galleries, photographs, pamphlets, exhibition catalogs.
The correspondence, notes, articles, scientific papers, and other papers of Arthur Norton concerning birds, mammals, botany, and the natural history of Maine. Includes the card file catalogue used in "Maine Birds."
Collection relating to the circus career of "Yorkie the Clown," and restaurant owner from Camden, Maine. Includes correspondence, clippings, and memorabilia.
- Correspondence 9
- Clippings 6
- Articles 4
- Brochures 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Bibliographies 2
- Books 2
- Business records 2
- Diaries 2
- Financial records 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Minutes 2
- Monographs 2
- Notes 2
- Reports 2
- Advertisements 1
- Annual reports 1 ∧ less
- French 1
- Arnold, Walter Lewellen, 1894- 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Camp Fire Girls 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Doucette, Earl 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Farrow, Welton P. 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- Gulick, Charlotte V. (Charlotte Vetter), 1865- 1
- Gulick, Luther Halsey, 1865-1918 1
- International Twin Organization 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Lakewood Theatre Company (Skowhegan, Me.) 1
- Maine Trappers Association 1 ∧ less