Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Writings, research materials, and notes on Maine academies, of a professor of Education, and author. Most of the papers are concerned with her writings whose topics include schools and academies in Maine, education, and place names in Maine.
The collection contains the personal papers and business records of Corydon P. Cronk of Wellesley, Massachusetts. It contains correspondence, job-related documents, photographs, subject files, and publications relating to Corydon Cronk's long and varied career in forestry. Included are speeches, reports, notes, memos, meeting notices, and conference programs. Also included are early records of the More, Mitchell, Millard, and Smith families.
Collection of correspondence, clippings, pamphlets, and publications in which Mrs. Doane's poems appear.
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
The correspondence, notes, articles, scientific papers, and other papers of Arthur Norton concerning birds, mammals, botany, and the natural history of Maine. Includes the card file catalogue used in "Maine Birds."
- Notes 3
- Scrapbooks 2
- Artifacts 1
- Bibliographies 1
- Biology 1
- Birds -- Maine 1
- Books 1
- Botany 1
- Comic strips 1
- Diaries 1
- Education 1
- Education -- Maine -- History 1
- Education, Secondary 1
- Foresters -- United States 1
- Forests and forestry -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Chadbourne, Ava Harriet, 1875- 1
- Cronk, Corydon P., 1887-1972 1
- Doane, Myrtle G., 1914- 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Millard family 1
- Mitchell family 1
- Moore family 1
- Northeastern Timber Salvage Administration 1
- Norton, Arthur Herbert, 1870-1943 1
- Portland Society of Natural History (Me.) 1
- Smith family 1
- United States. Office of Price Administration 1
- West Coast Lumbermen's Association 1 ∧ less