Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains the personal papers and business records of Corydon P. Cronk of Wellesley, Massachusetts. It contains correspondence, job-related documents, photographs, subject files, and publications relating to Corydon Cronk's long and varied career in forestry. Included are speeches, reports, notes, memos, meeting notices, and conference programs. Also included are early records of the More, Mitchell, Millard, and Smith families.
Collection concerns the church work, mental health counseling, and camp nursing done by Helen Day. Includes letters, and counseling reports, and a manuscript of her autobiography.
The papers of a professor of history at the University of Maine, Orono. The papers contain materials concerning his research, writing, and teaching.
The papers of an educator, poet, and major figure in the Franco-American revival of the 1970s.
The Earl Green collection consists of papers of Dr. Earl Green and his wife and associate, Margaret C. Green. Included are personal papers from graduate school, teaching papers from Ohio State, research materials from Jackson Lab, and before, Jackson Lab business papers, and reprints of articles by Jackson Lab's staff and others on genetics.
Materials were collected and compiled by Peter Kellman with regard, primarily, to the strike at the International Paper Mill in Jay, Maine. Other materials include the Simplex Lockout, the Madison Project, and the Millinocket Project.
The papers of a forest entomologist working for the Maine Forest Service.
The papers are related to articles and columns written by Donald Richard Larrabee, a Washington correspondent.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences. Maine Folklife Center (University Of Maine) Records
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 7
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 3
- Photographs 9
- Manuscripts 8
- Clippings 6
- Articles 5
- Newsletters 4
- Notes 4
- Diaries 3
- Letters (Correspondence) 3
- Maine -- History 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Proceedings 3
- Speeches 3
- Education 2
- Examinations 2
- Financial records 2
- Forests and forestry -- Maine 2
- Interviews 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2 ∧ less
- French 1
- University of Maine 2
- AFL-CIO 1
- Associated Faculties of the University of Maine System 1
- Bangor (Me.) 1
- Brooke, Edward W. (Edward William), 1919-2015 1
- Cohen, William S. 1
- Couture, Dennis 1
- Cronk, Corydon P., 1887-1972 1
- Day, Helen M., 1901-1987 1
- Dickey-Lincoln School Lakes Project 1
- Doty, C. Stewart (Charles Stewart) 1
- Dubé, Normand 1
- Getman, Jack 1
- Green, Earl Leroy 1
- International Paper Company 1
- Ives, Edward D. 1
- Jackson Laboratory (Bar Harbor, Me.) 1
- Kellman, Peter, 1946- 1
- Kennedy, Edward M. (Edward Moore), 1932-2009 1
- LaBonte, George A. 1 ∧ less