Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The record group contains material created and curated by the University of Maine's Alpha Beta Chapter of Omicron Nu. The records include copies of newsletters, chapter officer packets from conclaves, handbooks, material related to events, details of scholarships, meeting minutes, member communications, reports, chapter financial information, membership lists and cards, and photographs of members.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences. Department Of Anthropology (University Of Maine) Records
The papers of a professor of history at the University of Maine, Orono. The papers contain materials concerning his research, writing, and teaching.
Materials from fraternities, sororities, and other Greek letter societies at the University of Maine at Orono. Includes membership lists, correspondence, newspaper clippings, photographs, audiotape, and slides.
The Earl Green collection consists of papers of Dr. Earl Green and his wife and associate, Margaret C. Green. Included are personal papers from graduate school, teaching papers from Ohio State, research materials from Jackson Lab, and before, Jackson Lab business papers, and reprints of articles by Jackson Lab's staff and others on genetics.
The collection contains records of Kippewa for Girls, a summer camp located on Lake Cobbosseecontee in Winthrop, Maine.
Collection, 1938-1976, consists of the papers of the Maine Twin Party organization. Includes correspondence, photographs, clippings, scrapbooks, and a film reel documenting their semi-annual parties celebrating twins, and their research benefits. This party started as a small gathering for research, it expanded into a state organization that continued until the mid 1950s.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 5
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 3
- Photographs 5
- Reports 4
- Articles 3
- Clippings 3
- Financial records 3
- Minutes 3
- Annual reports 2
- Maine -- History 2
- Manuals 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Newsletters 2
- Notes 2
- Research (Document genres) 2
- Syllabi 2
- University of Maine -- Research grants 2
- Animal breeding 1
- Animal genetics 1
- Animal mutation breeding 1 + ∧ less
- University of Maine 2
- Doty, C. Stewart (Charles Stewart) 1
- Doucette, Earl 1
- Farrow, Welton P. 1
- Faulkner, Alaric, 1945-2011 1
- Faulkner, Gretchen Fearon 1
- Green, Earl Leroy 1
- International Twin Organization 1
- Jackson Laboratory (Bar Harbor, Me.) 1
- Kippewa for Girls (Winthrop, Me.) 1
- Lakewood Theatre Company (Skowhegan, Me.) 1
- Maine Twin Party 1
- Maine. Development Commission 1
- Omicron Nu Society . Alpha Beta Chapter (University of Maine) 1
- Schrumpf, Mildred "Brownie" 1
- Silverman, Martin 1
- Silverman, Sylvia 1
- University of Maine . Home Economics Department 1
- University of Maine. College of Agriculture 1
- University of Maine. College of Education 1 + ∧ less