Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Personal papers and business records of Walter L. Arnold, a businessman, guide, fur trader, trapper and author from Greenville, Maine.
The records of a publishing company in Freeport, Maine. Included are financial records, correspondence with authors, business correspondence, proofs, advertising materials and some illustrations, half tones, and manuscripts.
Records of the Timber Unit of the Diamond Match Company's Berst-Forster-Dixfield Division.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Records of the Katahdin Iron Works, an iron producing company located near Brownville Junction, Maine. It also includes records of Piscataquis Iron Works, a successor to Katahdin, and records generated by Prentiss and Carlisle Company of Bangor while managing the timberland on the Iron Works property.
Papers and business records of Earl M. McChesney, a forester and land surveyor from Bangor, Maine.
This collection contains both materials reflecting the life, interests, and activities of Frances Robinson Mitchell and materials which document the Robinson family's work in the lumbering and timberlands business in northern Maine. Included are correspondence, business records, photographs, newspaper clippings, deeds, leases, reports, tax documents, and plans.
Papers of a historian of Waldoboro, Maine including correspondence, research notes, and clippings relating to Stahl's history of Waldoboro and to Germans in Maine.
- Clippings 6
- Articles 4
- Financial records 4
- Legal documents 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Accounts 2
- Bills of sale 2
- Deeds 2
- Ledgers (Account books) 2
- Lumber trade -- Maine 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Maps 2
- Personal papers 2
- Receipts (Financial records) 2
- Advertisements 1
- Authors, American -- Maine 1 ∧ less
- Arnold, Walter Lewellen, 1894- 1
- Avery, Myron H. (Myron Haliburton), 1899-1952 1
- Bank of Middle Georgia (Macon, Ga.) 1
- Berst-Forester-Dixfield Company 1
- Blakely, Gordon M. 1
- Bond Wheelwright Publishing Company 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Cumberland Press, Inc. 1
- Diamond International Corporation 1
- Diamond Match Company. Berst-Forester-Dixfield Division. Timber Unit 1
- Directory Publishing Co. 1
- East Branch Land Company 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- George Parsons Sons (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Hamlin, George H. 1
- Katahdin Iron Works (Firm) 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Maine Trappers Association 1 ∧ less