Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The records of a fishing club. Included are minutes of meetings, financial records, savings deposit books, photographs, photographic negatives, slides, inventories, correspondence, receipts, original drawings, and a map of the Appalachian Trail from Katahdin to Mt. Bigelow published in 1934.
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
The Earl Green collection consists of papers of Dr. Earl Green and his wife and associate, Margaret C. Green. Included are personal papers from graduate school, teaching papers from Ohio State, research materials from Jackson Lab, and before, Jackson Lab business papers, and reprints of articles by Jackson Lab's staff and others on genetics.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The collection contains records of the Maine Dairymen's Association, a cooperative organization for farmers engaged in dairying and milk production.
Records of the William Tell Club, a private hunting and social club on Spencer Pond near Maine's Moosehead Lake. It also contains a small group of papers of George T. and Mabel Bain, parents of the collection's donor.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Financial records 8
- Photographs 8
- Clippings 5
- Annual reports 4
- Pamphlets 4
- Reports 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Membership lists 3
- Newsletters 3
- Articles 2
- Notes 2
- Orono (Me.) -- History 2
- Women -- Maine -- Orono -- Societies and clubs 2
- Administrative records 1
- Animal breeding 1
- Animal genetics 1
- Animal mutation breeding 1
- Appalachian Trail -- Maps 1 ∧ less
- Amadamast Fishing Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- American Forestry Association 1
- Bain, George T., 1887-1974 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Forest History Society 1
- Green, Earl Leroy 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Howlett, Duncan 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Jackson Laboratory (Bar Harbor, Me.) 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Maine Dairymen's Association 1
- Natural Resources Council of Maine 1 ∧ less