Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The records of a publishing company in Freeport, Maine. Included are financial records, correspondence with authors, business correspondence, proofs, advertising materials and some illustrations, half tones, and manuscripts.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
The collection reflects the business and civic activities of both Amos A. and Octavia Moulton Graffte. The collection is enriched by notes of explanation added to most items by the Grafftes' daughter, Marjorie Graffte Prout, the donor of the collection.
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Records of the William Tell Club, a private hunting and social club on Spencer Pond near Maine's Moosehead Lake. It also contains a small group of papers of George T. and Mabel Bain, parents of the collection's donor.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 9
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Photographs 10
- Financial records 9
- Minutes 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Articles 4
- Newsletters 4
- Receipts (Financial records) 4
- Business records 3
- Ledgers (Account books) 3
- Letters (Correspondence) 3
- Maps 3
- Notes 3
- Reports 3
- Annual reports 2
- Brochures 2
- Budgets 2
- Deeds 2
- Financial statements 2 + ∧ less
- Avery, Myron H. (Myron Haliburton), 1899-1952 1
- Bain, George T., 1887-1974 1
- Bond Wheelwright Publishing Company 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Cumberland Press, Inc. 1
- Directory Publishing Co. 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Graffte family 1
- Graffte, Amos A., 1871-1945 1
- Graffte, Octavia Moulton, -1943 1
- H. P. Cummings Construction Company 1
- Hamlin, George H. 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Jackman Lumber Company 1
- Johnston family 1 + ∧ less