Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
Collection, 1938-1976, consists of the papers of the Maine Twin Party organization. Includes correspondence, photographs, clippings, scrapbooks, and a film reel documenting their semi-annual parties celebrating twins, and their research benefits. This party started as a small gathering for research, it expanded into a state organization that continued until the mid 1950s.
The papers of a journalist and art critic and of a Maine artist. Included are correspondence with artists, scrapbooks of articles written for the newspaper column Brush Strokes, greeting cards with original art work, brochures of museums and art galleries, photographs, pamphlets, exhibition catalogs.
The correspondence, notes, articles, scientific papers, and other papers of Arthur Norton concerning birds, mammals, botany, and the natural history of Maine. Includes the card file catalogue used in "Maine Birds."
- Brochures 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Minutes 2
- Notes 2
- Annual reports 1
- Art -- Maine 1
- Articles 1
- Artifacts 1
- Artists -- Maine 1
- Bibliographies 1
- Biographies 1
- Biology 1
- Birds -- Maine 1
- Books 1
- Botany 1 ∧ less
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Doucette, Earl 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Farrow, Welton P. 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- International Twin Organization 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Lakewood Theatre Company (Skowhegan, Me.) 1
- Maine Twin Party 1
- Maine. Development Commission 1
- Meissner, Berniece C. 1
- Meissner, Leo J. (Leo John), 1895-1977 1
- Norton, Arthur Herbert, 1870-1943 1
- Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project 1 ∧ less