Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
University of Maine System. Board of Trustee Records
The records mainly contain textual information particularly meeting agendas, minutes, reports, notes, and supporting material from University of Maine Board of Trustee and various committees (both standing and ad-hoc committees), biographical information related to individual University of Maine trustees, chairs, sectaries, and clerks, and various files on subjects under consideration by the Board.
Daughters of the American Revolution, Esther Eayres Chapter Records
Collection contains records of the Orono chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution. A few publications of the Maine state and national organizations are also found in the collection.
Roscoe C. Emery Papers
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Student Organizations And Publications. General Student Senate (University Of Maine) Records
Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine Records
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
Office Of The President (University Of Maine) Records
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Faculty Records (University Of Maine). Smith (David C.) Papers
William Tell Club Records
Records of the William Tell Club, a private hunting and social club on Spencer Pond near Maine's Moosehead Lake. It also contains a small group of papers of George T. and Mabel Bain, parents of the collection's donor.
Woman's Club of Orono Records
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 5
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 4
- Correspondence 8
- Photographs 7
- Financial records 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Newsletters 5
- Reports 5
- Budgets 4
- Annual reports 3
- Articles 3
- Notes 3
- Press releases 3
- Brochures 2
- Bylaws 2
- College presidents -- Maine 2
- Deeds 2
- Financial statements 2
- Legal documents 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2 + ∧ less
- Associated Faculties of the University of Maine System 1
- Bain, George T., 1887-1974 1
- Bangor (Me.) 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Esther Eayres Chapter (Orono, Me.) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Maine State Organization 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Ladies' Literary Club (Orono, Me.) 1
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 1
- Passamaquoddy Tidal Power Project 1
- Pearl, Raymond 1
- Phi Kappa Phi. Chapter 1 (University of Maine) 1
- Raymond H. Fogler Library 1
- Sentinel Agency (Firm) 1 + ∧ less