Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The records of a publishing company in Freeport, Maine. Included are financial records, correspondence with authors, business correspondence, proofs, advertising materials and some illustrations, half tones, and manuscripts.
Personal and professional correspondence of Dr. Herschel L. Bricker, and pamphlets, programs, photos, clippings, magazines, plays, reviews, playbills about the Maine Masque Theater, and theater in Maine.
Correspondence, printed matter, and reports pertaining mainly to Condon's major interests in the kindergarten, vocation education, home economics, and moral education movements.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences. Department Of Anthropology (University Of Maine) Records
A collection relating to the Emery and Kinney families of Eastport, Maine.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Letters, diaries, notes, articles, photos, clippings, and theater memorabilia collected by Miss Forbes-Robertson for her book My Aunt Maxine.
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
The papers of a forest entomologist working for the Maine Forest Service.
The Leavitt papers contain mostly materials used in the columns that he wrote for the "Bangor Daily News" concerning hunting, fishing, and other outdoor sports. Included are correspondence, articles, news releases, clippings, and photographs.
Papers and business records of Earl M. McChesney, a forester and land surveyor from Bangor, Maine.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 10
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 5
- Photographs 13
- Correspondence 12
- Reports 8
- Letters (Correspondence) 6
- Maine -- History 4
- Notes 4
- Pamphlets 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Artifacts 3
- Business records 3
- Maine -- Maps 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Maps 3
- Minutes 3
- Newsletters 3
- Notebooks 3
- Press releases 3
- Botany 2 + ∧ less
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 2
- Emery family 2
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 2
- Smith, Margaret Chase, 1897-1995 2
- University of Maine. Cooperative Extension 2
- Associated Faculties of the University of Maine System 1
- Bangor (Me.) 1
- Bissell, Lewis 1
- Bond Wheelwright Publishing Company 1
- Bricker, Herschel L. (Herschel Leonard) 1
- Campana, Richard J. 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Condon, Randall Judson 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Cumberland Press, Inc. 1
- Day, Helen M., 1901-1987 1
- Directory Publishing Co. 1
- Eckardt, Michael J. 1
- Elliott, Maxine, 1868-1940 1
- Faulkner, Alaric, 1945-2011 1 + ∧ less