Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The records of a publishing company in Freeport, Maine. Included are financial records, correspondence with authors, business correspondence, proofs, advertising materials and some illustrations, half tones, and manuscripts.
Personal and professional correspondence of Dr. Herschel L. Bricker, and pamphlets, programs, photos, clippings, magazines, plays, reviews, playbills about the Maine Masque Theater, and theater in Maine.
Correspondence, printed matter, and reports pertaining mainly to Condon's major interests in the kindergarten, vocation education, home economics, and moral education movements.
A collection relating to the Emery and Kinney families of Eastport, Maine.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Letters, diaries, notes, articles, photos, clippings, and theater memorabilia collected by Miss Forbes-Robertson for her book My Aunt Maxine.
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
The papers of a forest entomologist working for the Maine Forest Service.
The Leavitt papers contain mostly materials used in the columns that he wrote for the "Bangor Daily News" concerning hunting, fishing, and other outdoor sports. Included are correspondence, articles, news releases, clippings, and photographs.
- Correspondence 8
- Letters (Correspondence) 5
- Pamphlets 4
- Business records 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Maps 3
- Notes 3
- Reports 3
- Botany 2
- Eastport (Me.) 2
- Ledgers (Account books) 2
- Maine -- History 2
- Notebooks 2
- Playbills 2
- Press releases 2
- Programs (Documents) 2
- Receipts (Financial records) 2 + ∧ less
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 2
- Emery family 2
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 2
- Smith, Margaret Chase, 1897-1995 2
- Bond Wheelwright Publishing Company 1
- Bricker, Herschel L. (Herschel Leonard) 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Condon, Randall Judson 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Cumberland Press, Inc. 1
- Day, Helen M., 1901-1987 1
- Directory Publishing Co. 1
- Elliott, Maxine, 1868-1940 1
- Forbes-Robertson, Diana 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Kenney family 1
- Kinney, Grover Bradford, 1924-1981 1
- Kinney, Joyce E. 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- LaBonte, George A. 1 + ∧ less