Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The records include receipt books (1888-1894 incomplete, 1945-1949), ledgers (1912-1950), capital stock book (1902-1951), company meeting records (1902-1951), and photographs.
Personal papers and business records of Walter L. Arnold, a businessman, guide, fur trader, trapper and author from Greenville, Maine.
Records of the Timber Unit of the Diamond Match Company's Berst-Forster-Dixfield Division.
The Hamlin family papers consist primarily of the personal, political and business papers of Hannibal Hamlin, his sons Charles, Cyrus, Hannibal E., and Frank Hamlin, Charles Hamlin's son, Charles E. Hamlin and his wife, Myra Sawyer Hamlin, and their daughter, Louise Hamlin. The collection also includes papers of Hannibal Hamlin's brother, Elijah L. Hamlin and his son, Augustus C. Hamlin, as well as photographs, and materials about other family members.
Records of the Katahdin Iron Works, an iron producing company located near Brownville Junction, Maine. It also includes records of Piscataquis Iron Works, a successor to Katahdin, and records generated by Prentiss and Carlisle Company of Bangor while managing the timberland on the Iron Works property.
Papers and business records of Earl M. McChesney, a forester and land surveyor from Bangor, Maine.
This collection contains both materials reflecting the life, interests, and activities of Frances Robinson Mitchell and materials which document the Robinson family's work in the lumbering and timberlands business in northern Maine. Included are correspondence, business records, photographs, newspaper clippings, deeds, leases, reports, tax documents, and plans.
Papers of a historian of Waldoboro, Maine including correspondence, research notes, and clippings relating to Stahl's history of Waldoboro and to Germans in Maine.
- Correspondence 7
- Clippings 5
- Financial records 3
- Articles 2
- Bills of sale 2
- Ledgers (Account books) 2
- Legal documents 2
- Lumber trade -- Maine 2
- Maine 2
- Maps 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Receipts (Financial records) 2
- Accounts 1
- Authors, American -- Maine 1
- Bangor (Me.) -- Maps 1
- Blast furnaces -- Maine 1
- Books 1
- Businessmen -- 19th century 1 ∧ less
- A. L. R. Gardner Company (Dennysville, Me.) 1
- Arnold, Walter Lewellen, 1894- 1
- Avery, Myron H. (Myron Haliburton), 1899-1952 1
- Berst-Forester-Dixfield Company 1
- Blakely, Gordon M. 1
- Bowdoin College 1
- Diamond International Corporation 1
- Diamond Match Company. Berst-Forester-Dixfield Division. Timber Unit 1
- East Branch Land Company 1
- Gardner family 1
- Gardner, Aaron Leeman Raymond 1
- Hamlin family 1
- Hamlin, Augustus C. (Augustus Choate), 1829-1905 1
- Hamlin, Charles Eugene 1
- Hamlin, Charles, 1837-1911 1
- Hamlin, Ellen Emery, -1925 1
- Hamlin, George H. 1
- Hamlin, Hannibal, 1809-1891 1
- Katahdin Iron Works (Firm) 1
- Maine Trappers Association 1 ∧ less